Looping a standard cirrus by [email protected]
Who has done a loop in a standard cirrus? Any comments or hints. Currently getting some acro training with the goal of looping my cirrus.
by Chris Davison[_3_] Go to last post
29 153 Soaring
Waikerie by JS[_5_]
Yesterday (Friday, 19th) was the last day of the Australian Multi-Class Nationals, and a great day to end it on. There were climbs to 14,000' (field elevation a couple of hundred) and fast cruises. I stayed up until midnight watching the finishes on gtrack. It was an area task, which is not as easy...
Yesterday 10:46 PM
by JS[_5_] Go to last post
5 30 Soaring
RIP Tomas Reich - SGP Chile by Paul Agnew
From Facebook: Sad news from the last race day; Local Chile pilot Tomas Reich had an accident on the ridges south of Santiago. The Chile SAR recovered Tomas and took him by helicopter to the hospital in Santiago. Unfortunately Tomas died during the evening from the injuries he sustained during the...
1 Attachment(s) That's one helluva tailwind by Byker
JFK-LHR in 5 hrs. 13 min. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5KCIph3NH4 I wonder if the return trip would necessitate a stop in Newfoundland...
Yesterday 09:34 PM
by Byker Go to last post
4 17 Aviation Photos
Wilbur On An Airplane by Kevin Christner
In the Chile Grand Prix thread our good friend Sean Fidler (Wilbur) makes an impassioned plea he couldn’t possibly be Wilbur because he was on an airplane with several fellow soaring pilots when the latest Wilbur post appeared. Of course such protestations assume that 1) said pilots (if they...
Yesterday 09:18 PM
by Kevin Christner Go to last post
6 13 Soaring
Dear Sean Fidler by Ben Hughes
Get a grip man. Using the death of a pilot at a competition yesterday as a carrier for a self-obsessed monologue about how right you were to turn down your invitation to the event? Classy stuff. I see you're also deleting comments from and banning from your Sean's Sociopathing Page anyone...
Yesterday 08:34 PM
by Ben Hughes Go to last post
0 1 Soaring
Gliding International Article by [email protected]
In the most recent edition there is an article focused on the newer wing-fuselage junction designs. On page 5 there is a picture of a sort of gull wing design at the root and its identified as an Mu 31. On the following page there are three more pics of an Mu 31 that, to my eye, look nothing like...
Yesterday 05:00 PM
by Steve Leonard[_2_] Go to last post
4 28 Soaring
Bobcat /Supercat by [email protected]
On Monday, April 3, 2000 9:00:00 AM UTC+2, Tom Cummings wrote: There is a forum/list developed recently for the Bobcat and Supercat airplane. It is created for those interested in the little plane and who like to build from plans. View http://www.delphi.com/supercat1/start/ if interested in...
8 7,499 Home Built
Kawa wins. by [email protected]
Was there any doubt?
by Miloch Go to last post