Search: Posts made by: unckyherb
Forum: Home Built June 23rd 09, 09:01 PM
Posted By unckyherb
Jerry, I have a Kearney Swager I need to sell,...

Jerry,
I have a Kearney Swager I need to sell, let me know if you are interested I will send you the specifics.

Unckyherb
Forum: Aviation Marketplace June 23rd 09, 08:50 PM
Posted By unckyherb
North Central / Republic Herman

I have a four foot round hard plastic logo of Herman the Duck,
the head and tail extend out further. It was originally a gate
marker ad MSP. I have no idea what it is worth.

Make me an offer. ...
Forum: Aviation Marketplace June 23rd 09, 08:45 PM
Posted By unckyherb
Kearney Swager

I have a Kearney swager with dies for sale, if you are interested
let me know. I understand new ones go for around $ 6,000.00.
Mine is used so i would look for about half. However my is vintage...