A few newbie questions about the sport by [email protected]
A short while ago my daughter was considering joining a local Civil Air Patrol chapter, while attending the meetings with her I began to be interested in Gliding. I'm in NJ. If someone could help me with a few basic questions, I'd really appreciate it: 1. What is the average ground speed of a...
by Paul T[_4_] Go to last post
11 38 Soaring
Engine monitoring systems for towplanes by [email protected]
Hey, gang, Soon we will be putting an overhauled engine on our Pawnee, and I am wondering if anyone has had experience with or has comments on engine monitoring systems on towplanes. I am thinking a basic system with all 6 cylinders CHT (and EGT?) monitored, a shock cooling warning system, and...
by danlj Go to last post
14 190 Soaring
Js3 jet catastrophic failure. by Charlie Quebec
In the last east issue of Gliding Australia there is an incident report shown below. During the course of a cross country flight, the pilot elected to start the jet sustainer to self retrieve. The engine started normally, and the pilot tracked for the home airflield The engine failed...
by kinsell Go to last post
101 723 Soaring
Testbank for New Venture Creation: Entrepreneurship for the 21stCentury 11th Edition 11e by Stephen Spinelli and Rob Adams, Solution ManualNew Venture Creation 21e by [email protected]
Dear All, #Solution Manual of New Venture Creation: Entrepreneurship for the 21st Century 11th Edition 11e by Stephen Spinelli and Rob Adams, Testbank of New Venture Creation: Entrepreneurship for the 21st Century 10th Edition 10e by Stephen Spinelli and Rob Adams #Testbank of New Venture...
For sale: LX S8 Digital vario by [email protected]
The LX S8 vario pictured in the link below is for sale. All original cables and accessories are included, they’re brand new and unopened. The vario is in perfect condition and works flawlessly. $1,100, shipping included. This is the full (not ‘Club’ version). Pic:...
For Sale: New Gas Spring for Cobra Trailer 1300N x 1550 mm extended length by Craig Funston[_3_]
New, never used. HAHN-Gasfedern #1259542 Manufacture date 14.05.11 Always stored with with extension rod down to keep seal lubricated. Located in Washington State, USA $50 USD + shipping gmail address = nimbus3mail
Today 01:52 AM
by Craig Funston[_3_] Go to last post
0 11 Soaring
Solution Manual Mechanics of Aero-structures (Sudhakar Nair) by [email protected]
On Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at 11:12:32 AM UTC-5, wrote: List of Solutions Manuals and Test Banks ________________________________________ contact to : mattosbw1(at)gmail.com