Video of gliding in the Alps with rain and thunder, video is up foronly seven days. NOT SPAM! by [email protected]
https://we.tl/t-jLYAkVdRDx Hello Everyone! Well, this is THE BEST video of my vacation gliding in the Alps, 2018, among many videos produced. The video at this link will only be available for seven days. Today is Oct 20th, 2018. https://we.tl/t-jLYAkVdRDx Preface: July 8, 2018. France, ...
Today 01:38 AM
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post
8 77 Soaring
Refinishing Ventus b Fuselage by Richard Pfiffner[_2_]
Pictures and process for refinishing a ventus b fuselage. Work in progress pictures and process as work is completed. http://www.craggyaero.com/ventus.htm Richard www.craggyaero.com
Laister LP-49 FS For Sale @ Hemet 15 Meter by [email protected]
You can view current photos and details at: http://www.soaring-classifieds.com. Courtesy of Paul Remde at Cumulus Soaring. N888LP 1977 Laister Forty Niner. An American Classic. LP-49 Glass Fuselage, Metal Wing. 15 meter. New tinted canopy. Fixed Tailwheel. Retractable Main Wheel....
by Frank Whiteley Go to last post
15 917 Soaring
What electronics are worth buying by John Huthmaker
With Christmas coming up, what are some things worth asking Santa for? Is there any decent GPS devices that are reasonably priced? I'm thinking around the $500 mark. I already have a handheld transceiver. I have a nice headset for power planes. I have a parachute. At my soaring club, all of...
Yesterday 11:00 PM
by RR Go to last post
1 8 Soaring
Oudie 2 Lite - how to Autorun XCSoar (or something other than SeeYou Mobile) by Dave Springford
To run XC Soar or your other favourite software on the Oudie Naviter has just made the process a lot easier: 1. Install the latest Oudie firmware from http://www.naviter.com/install-the-latest-firmware-for-oudie/ 2. On the Oudie main Menu page (with SeeYou Mobile and ConnectMe icons) press the...
by Soartech Go to last post
11 528 Soaring
2019 Region 2 Contest – Reedsville PA by [email protected]
Mifflin Soaring Assoc will be hosting the 2019 Region 2 competition… We hope you will join us for a fine week of soaring in the beautiful mountains of Central PA! Practice Day: Sun May 19 Contest: Mon May 20 – Sat May 25 Mifflin County Airport, Reedsville PA Four classes: Std, 15m, 18m,...
2019 Region 2 Contest – Reedsville PA by [email protected]
Mifflin Soaring Assoc will be hosting the 2019 Region 2 competition… We hope you will join us for a fine week of soaring in the beautiful mountains of Central PA! Practice Day: Sun May 19 Contest: Mon May 20 – Sat May 25 Mifflin County Airport, Reedsville PA Four classes: Std, 15m, 18m,...
Question about an old Advanced Soaring Concepts Spirit Kit by [email protected]
My father recently passed away, leaving us a very unfinished Advanced Soaring Concepts "Spirit" kit. I believe we have all the parts, but it might take some digging to find everything. We're not really sure what to do with it. He bought it in the early 90s when they were first being produced, but...
How does an aerotow rope break in two places? by son_of_flubber
True story. A couple years ago I ran the wing for a glider that aerotowed into rotor. The rope broke. Both aircraft and both tost rings made it back to the airfield. The rope broke at both ends. How is that even possible?
by Steve Koerner Go to last post
18 143 Soaring
Gliders for sale in the UK? by [email protected]
I am moving back to the UK what gliders are for sale there? is there websites I can check out prices. I will be selling my Ka6CR and Ogar motor glider with Rotax 912 as well if any interest.
Yesterday 05:12 PM
by Steve Leonard[_2_] Go to last post