Search: Posts made by: Robert Streiferd
Forum: Simulators April 25th 11, 04:30 PM
Posted By Robert Streiferd
[/QUOTE] Vatsim is the way to go. Be careful...

[/QUOTE]

Vatsim is the way to go. Be careful though, you may develop an addiction!

Robert Streiferd
Forum: Soaring April 25th 11, 04:29 PM
Posted By Robert Streiferd
I'm hoping to take some glider flights soon....

I'm hoping to take some glider flights soon. Looks like a lot of fun :)

- Robert Streiferd