Search: Posts made by: Fernando
Forum: Products November 24th 12, 05:08 PM
Posted By Fernando
Have a look to some suggestion give from these...

Have a look to some suggestion give from these pilots, it may help you to get a quick result with your private pilot training . Go to the wannabe a pilot (http://pilotwork.net/wannabeapilot/) section...
Forum: Aerobatics November 24th 12, 04:59 PM
Posted By Fernando
Best book to learn aerobatic?

What is the best book to learn aerobatics ?

Thanks for any suggestions!
Forum: Simulators November 24th 12, 04:55 PM
Posted By Fernando
I think Flight Sim X is the best one. I don't...

I think Flight Sim X is the best one. I don't like too much Microsoft FS
Forum: Piloting November 24th 12, 04:52 PM
Posted By Fernando
Thumbs up I would suggest a Baron Beechcraft G 58

I would suggest a Baron Beechcraft G 58