Search: Posts made by: Stu Fields
Forum: Piloting August 25th 10, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Stu Fields
RANS S-9 Chaos loses a wing

"a" wrote in message
On Aug 24, 7:26 pm, "Stu Fields" wrote:
"Morgans"...
Forum: Home Built August 25th 10, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Stu Fields
RANS S-9 Chaos loses a wing

"a" wrote in message
On Aug 24, 7:26 pm, "Stu Fields" wrote:
"Morgans"...
Forum: Home Built August 25th 10, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Stu Fields
RANS S-9 Chaos loses a wing

"Morgans" wrote in message

"a" wrote
Being introduced as "My present husband" keeps one's role in...
Forum: Piloting August 25th 10, 12:26 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By Stu Fields
RANS S-9 Chaos loses a wing

"Morgans" wrote in message

"a" wrote
Being introduced as "My present husband" keeps one's role in...
Forum: Home Built August 23rd 10, 03:54 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Stu Fields
Antique 3 cyl 4 stroke radial engine used in an aircraft circa 1930s?

"John" wrote in message
On Aug 19, 2:53 am, "Bob Murray" wrote:
There was a...
Forum: Rotorcraft August 21st 10, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By Stu Fields
vibration measurement system

"Peter Dohm" wrote in message
"Peter Dohm" wrote in message
Forum: Home Built August 18th 10, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Stu Fields
Antique 3 cyl 4 stroke radial engine used in an aircraft circa 1930s?

I've seen what is purported to be an Indian 3 cyl radial engine that was
used on an aircraft. The cylinders appear to be Indian motorcycle cylinders
of the late 20s?? Anyone out there with and...
Forum: Rotorcraft August 8th 10, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By Stu Fields
Oshkosh helicopters

"Stu Fields" wrote in message
Well there was a tip jet (70% H202) ship there with one pilot with 20 min
and a reported other...
Forum: Rotorcraft August 8th 10, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By Stu Fields
vibration measurement system

"Jim Logajan" wrote in message
"Stu Fields" wrote:
I have heard that there is a down loadable application...
Forum: Rotorcraft August 8th 10, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By Stu Fields
vibration measurement system

I have heard that there is a down loadable application for the Iphone that
can produce 3 axis vibration measurements and store them for analysis on my
computer. EEK!! I said "How Much" and the...
Forum: Rotorcraft August 6th 10, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By Stu Fields
Oshkosh helicopters

Well there was a tip jet (70% H202) ship there with one pilot with 20 min
and a reported other pilot with a few hundred hours...

Sikorsky had a battery powered 269 on display with a duration spec...
Forum: Home Built August 2nd 10, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Stu Fields
Anyone know anything about Oshkosh?, I've heard it's a muddy quagmire from all the rain

"rich" wrote in message

Yep Muddy. We were requested not to check into the private campground south
of the Ultra light...
Forum: Home Built July 17th 10, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Stu Fields
World's loudest airplane

"Morgans" wrote in message

"vaughn" wrote

Yep, me too. But that issue has nothing to do with...
Forum: Home Built July 16th 10, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Stu Fields
World's loudest airplane

"cavelamb" wrote in message
Stu Fields wrote:
"cavelamb" wrote in message
Forum: Home Built July 16th 10, 01:46 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Stu Fields
World's loudest airplane

"vaughn" wrote in message

"Stu Fields" wrote in message
Forum: Home Built July 16th 10, 01:30 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Stu Fields
World's loudest airplane

"cavelamb" wrote in message
Stu Fields wrote:
Now that is an achievement. We have been slowly avoiding the...
Forum: Home Built July 16th 10, 03:22 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Stu Fields
World's loudest airplane

Now that is an achievement. We have been slowly avoiding the Airshow format
that has to have a Harrier, or F16's busting my eardrums or a jet powered
truck drag race.
Way back when EAA was about...
Forum: Home Built June 14th 10, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Stu Fields
Golden West Airshow

Just got home from the show. They were kinda blown out thursday, Fri and a
bit on Sat. Sunday was great weather but of course a lot of people had to
get back home to be at the grind on Monday. ...
Forum: Rotorcraft June 10th 10, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By Stu Fields
Golden West Airshow

To the OTHER Kevin in San Diego:

Golden West show is June 11-13 @ Yuba County Arpt KMYV. Just a tad North
of Sacremento, West of Beale AFB, and South a bit from Chico.

We are going to have a...
Forum: Rotorcraft June 7th 10, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By Stu Fields
Golden West Airshow

The Golden West Airshow (June 12-14) is scheduled to see several homebuilt
helicopters. Expected are Mosquito, Rotorway, Safari, Helicycle and
possibly an Ultrasport. Good x-section.
The...
Forum: Home Built June 6th 10, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Stu Fields
PHOTOS: 17N - June 05, 2010

"DV" wrote in message
PHOTOS: 17N - June 05, 2010

A couple interesting items, but not that many planes. I guess...
Forum: Home Built May 22nd 10, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Stu Fields
Quality of kitplane designs?

wrote in message
On May 21, 7:44 am, Stealth Pilot...
Forum: Home Built May 20th 10, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Posted By Stu Fields
Quality of kitplane designs?

"Oliver Arend" wrote in message
After reading

Forum: Rotorcraft May 4th 10, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By Stu Fields
You guys missed a good one.

"Elzee36" wrote in message
On May 3, 6:27 pm, "Stu Fields" wrote:
Central Sierra...
Forum: Rotorcraft May 4th 10, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Posted By Stu Fields
You guys missed a good one.