Speed of a vario by [email protected]
Which vario has lowest latency? (Least delay to indicate thermal we pass) Anyone has done side by side tests? S
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
17 49 Soaring
Best Flight Of the Day NA by Bob Youngblood
I have been looking at OLC and trying to make a determination as to had the best flight of the day in North America. Now listen, no politics here, just flight evaluation and the cut off time is midnight on the East Coast. No flaming liberals shall post. Bob
by Bob Youngblood Go to last post
71 880 Soaring
Looks like you can buy a piece of Seminole by [email protected]
This is on the SLGP web site. Important Notice Dear Friends, Seminole-Lake is my soul business and for as long as I lived, my intention was never to sell it. Due to family problems and COVID-19 issues I must take a decision about its future, therefore I’m determined to sell half of the...
by Bob Youngblood Go to last post
53 369 Soaring
wing tape by Colin Roney
Where and what product is the best white wing tape to be bought?
by Michael Opitz Go to last post
40 849 Soaring
FS: Discus 2b "as new" by Ross[_3_]
Due to an expanding family I am going to sell my Discus 2b. It has just had a complete repaint at DG and a new leather upholstery. Made 2003 2230 hours, 2 tow hooks Basically a 10/10 condition Can be configured as desired with instruments or bought without.
Yesterday 09:46 AM
by Ross[_3_] Go to last post
0 25 Soaring
Sad news, Lake County glider crash, LAK-17B FES Mini by [email protected]
Friday,07-Aug-2020 Matt Herron was piloting LAK-17B FES Mini Glider, which took off from Lampson Field near Lakeport at about 2 p.m. en route to Mendocino County, the Lake County Sheriff’s Office said. That's all I...
Yesterday 06:19 AM
by Stephen Szikora Go to last post
3 40 Soaring
Weather maps on the cockpit PDA? by Matt Herron Jr.
I fly with WinPilot Adv. on my PDA. It provides a color topo map that you can turn on or off, but I mostly leave it off, as it clutters the screen, slows down the PDA, and doesn't add much value. Wouldn't it be great if you could load today's weather from Dr. Jack in place of the topo map? ...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 05:53 AM
by Wyll Surf Air Go to last post
11 539 Soaring
§ 61.87 (i) by [email protected]
Question for CFI-Gs Was more or less told that I'm laboring under a gross misapprehension of fact by a newly minted glider instructor with regard to the above FAR. I am new to sailplanes. Been flying since 1976 so I've probably been flying longer than this guy is old. Haven't asked, don't really...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 05:30 AM
by SoaringXCellence Go to last post