Ox Cylinder ASW27 by Gary Wayland
Can someone tell me what is the largest Oxygen cylinder that will fit in an ASW27? Thanks for the help...
Today 08:41 PM
by Gary Wayland Go to last post
9 31 Soaring
Looking for a 1-34 by gotovkotzepkoi
Does anyone know of a decent 1-34 that might be for sale?
Today 04:54 PM
by gotovkotzepkoi Go to last post
0 11 Soaring
flarm mouse or powerflarm by mart
Hi all, I am thinking about upgrading my flarm. Both the PowerMouse as the PowerFlarm have a bigger reach and they show the climb rates of other pilots. I wonder which one is the better unit. I don't like the regions that come which the PowerFlarm as I fly both in Europe and Australia but I...
Want to go fly but "on call" by [email protected]
Want to go fly, but on call, any solutions? Cell phone is obviously out, don't want to talk on the out while flying and they don't work much above pattern altitude anyway. Willing to land in order to call back, just need a notification. Old fashioned pager? Any other means? Thanks 😁
by Rob Cluxton[_2_] Go to last post
10 37 Soaring
lightweight Libelle 201b by bertvaneyken
For the e-libelle modification it has to be as light as possible. I've reviewed 7 w&b bulletins so far and evaluated their damage history. If one throws out those lead batteries we'll get to 206kg but not below 200kg... The average is about 215kg, no real correlation with repairs. Anyone...
Today 12:38 PM
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post
5 30 Soaring
Great Basin Soaring by Jim[_18_]
Has anybody been following the proposed Fallon airspace expansion? They want to launch long range weapons through some of the airspace that a lot of us have been using for long flights. My fighter pilot friends say that they fire the new guided weapons a long way from the target, less likely...
Possible Empty Tow Ball From E. Tennessee to TX and CA by Linwood Stevenson
Hi, Tentatively planning road trip to Austin, TX, and possibly southern CA in early February. Will have an empty trailer hitch on my SUV. If anyone needs a glider delivered to the west, possibly will be able to do it. Nothing in stone yet, so quite flexible. One way west only at this point. ...
Today 03:26 AM
by Linwood Stevenson Go to last post
0 16 Soaring
Looking for LS 4 On Sale by Nahuel Rebollo Neira
Hi folks, any LS-4 on sale ?
Today 01:03 AM
by Nahuel Rebollo Neira Go to last post
2 26 Soaring
GLIDERBOOKS.com email failure by [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: We just found out that the email contact form on our website has not been working properly. We do not know how long it has been down. If you have sent us an email through our website, and we haven't responded, please let us know so that we can help you. We are very sorry for this...