500+ KM OLC flight in Florida today by Nick Kennedy[_3_]
Dave Springford had what looks to me, as a very nice, for 2-22-19, soaring flight in Florida today. 500 Km OLC Looks like a lot more fun than snowblowing my driveway which is what I did today. Congratulations!
by Bruce Hoult Go to last post
12 43 Soaring
FS: Softie Mini 1997 by Ross[_3_]
Sold. Thanks
Yesterday 08:46 PM
by Ross[_3_] Go to last post
0 1 Soaring
LX Nav Varios, Bluetooth & XCSoar by SAM
I'm interested in connecting LX Nav varions (EOS or ERA) to XCSoar via bluetooth. From the manuals, xcsoar config screens, and old posts here it looks like that *should* be possible. Does anyone have experience doing it? I've got XCSoar on a couple android phones and a nexxxus 7 tablet. Simply...
by Paul Remde Go to last post
18 71 Soaring
Electric Brakes On Komet Trailer by Bob Youngblood
I am trying to get away from the surge brakes and has anyone converted their trailer to electric brakes?? Thanks
by Echo Go to last post
28 125 Soaring
Affect of Alcohol (Beer) on Soaring and Soaring Racing by [email protected]
I know Sebastian Kawa and a few others never touch alcohol. Some racing pilots stay away around competitions. Others have a beer waiting on ice when they land. Is it just a high performance athlete focusing thing - or is there more to it. I did a search and couldn't fined any discussions. WH
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 09:17 AM
by Mike the Strike Go to last post
34 156 Soaring
CNv ADC Connections Question by Jim Meade
I seek info on the connections between the ClearNavII display and the CNv ADC plug. The plug has 10 sockets. 1/2 speaker, 3/4 spoiler/gear, 5/6 spoiler/gear, 7/8 spoiler/gear/OAT, 9/10 Ground & power. The 3 center pairs are configurable. I am using 7/8 for OAT. 3/4 and 5/6 are therefore...
Yesterday 04:47 AM
by Jim Meade Go to last post