Looking for an LS-3a by pjschae
I'm looking to buy an LS-3a or LS-3 17 other than what is already listed on W&W. Preferably in the west. I am in Utah. Thanks!
Today 01:37 AM
by pjschae Go to last post
6 127 Soaring
The inadvisability of charging LiFePO4 batteries below 32F/0C (akabelow freezing) by son_of_flubber
When researching a step up to LiFePO4, I stumbled across this tidbit at http://batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/charging_at_high_and_low_temperatures "Many battery users are unaware that consumer-grade lithium-ion batteries cannot be charged below 0°C (32°F). Although the pack appears to be...
Today 12:55 AM
by jfitch Go to last post
7 15 Soaring
Dittel 833 radio by David Crowson
I am just about to buy a Dittel (now TQ) KRT2 radio, has anyone any experience good or bad with one of these?
Yesterday 10:22 PM
by Bob Gibbons[_2_] Go to last post
5 22 Soaring
Parachute Service Life Limit - there is no 20 year rule! by Andrzej Kobus
I thought you would find it useful. http://www.parachuteshop.com/service_life_limits.htm http://www.parachuteshop.com/faa_service_life_limit_parachute.htm
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
10 42 Soaring
avid flyer by [email protected]
i would like to convert this tail dragger to a tricycle gear would apreciate any help. carl verrett mi.
0 2 Home Built
Flarm collision alert from Tow Plane ADS-B by [email protected]
Now that our club tow plane has installed ADS-B out, I’m getting a constant collision alert on my S80, Flarm butterfly and Qudie while on tow. Is there any way to silence the collision alarm while on tow without turning off ADS-B targets on Flarm all together. I like seeing ADS-B targets while...
by Ramy[_2_] Go to last post
13 50 Soaring
Tow hook for 182 by Ramy[_2_]
Our club is looking for a tow hook for 182, in particular Schweizer (partnumber 0500228-2) which is the STC'd approved hook for the Cessna 182. Any pointers are welcome. Thanks Ramy
cockpit exit assist for older pilots by [email protected]
What devices and or methods are available to assist older pilots in exiting sailplane cockpits (on the ground)?
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
42 166 Soaring
First glider to buy 10-20k euro's by Senna Van den Bosch
Hey everyone, I'm a young pilot aspiring regular 300-400km flights. Currently I have done a few XC flights in an SZD 51-1 Junior at 100-200km already but I'm limited by club members who want to fly as well. I've been looking at a few gliders and read a lot of reviews but still would like some more...
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
Eurocopter UH-72 Lakota by Miloch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurocopter_UH-72_Lakota The Eurocopter (now Airbus Helicopters) UH-72 Lakota is a twin-engine helicopter with a single, four-bladed main rotor. The UH-72 is a militarized version of the Eurocopter EC145 and was built by American Eurocopter (now Airbus...
Yesterday 01:08 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 7 Aviation Photos