Great Basin Soaring by Jim[_18_]
Has anybody been following the proposed Fallon airspace expansion? They want to launch long range weapons through some of the airspace that a lot of us have been using for long flights. My fighter pilot friends say that they fire the new guided weapons a long way from the target, less likely...
Today 08:40 PM
by Jim[_18_] Go to last post
0 1 Soaring
Want to go fly but "on call" by [email protected]
Want to go fly, but on call, any solutions? Cell phone is obviously out, don't want to talk on the out while flying and they don't work much above pattern altitude anyway. Willing to land in order to call back, just need a notification. Old fashioned pager? Any other means? Thanks 😁
Today 06:57 PM
by gkemp Go to last post
7 1 Soaring
NEW - Falbaum "Pseudo-Stud" Glider Trailer Wheel Tool by bumper[_4_]
As with others, such as Udo Rumpf (remember Udo?*) and Hartley, I've invented a few things for gliders. If it's soaring related, you know going in it's the very definition of narrow market segment. If your invention is wildly successful, return will still be more allowance than income. For this...
Today 05:02 PM
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
2 17 Soaring
FES climb rate at 15kW power? by Richard DalCanto
I was looking at the FES manual, and I was curious what climb rates (in ft/min) people are getting in 18M gliders at the recommend sustained climbing power of 15-18kW? Are you getting over 3,500ft of total climbing? I have a JS3 on order with FES sustainer option (because I don't plan on...
Today 03:09 PM
by Richard DalCanto Go to last post
5 27 Soaring
NEW - Falbaum "Pseudo-Stud" Glider Trailer Wheel Tool by Hartley Falbaum[_2_]
On Thursday, January 17, 2019 at 9:18:01 AM UTC-5, Paul Remde wrote: NEW - Falbaum "Pseudo-Stud" Glider Trailer Wheel Tool by Hartley Falbaum Details: http://cumulus-soaring.com/falbaum.htm The Pseudo-Stud is designed to help with glider trailer wheel replacement.. Problem
Today 01:14 PM
by Hartley Falbaum[_2_] Go to last post
0 10 Soaring
HPH Glasflugel 304eS FES battery fire by James Thomson[_2_]
The AAIB report has been published: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/5b74225ce5274a0b344cabd 5/HPH_Glasflugel_304_eS_G-GSGS_09-18.pdf
Today 12:21 AM
by Richard DalCanto Go to last post
7 216 Soaring
Condor 2 v 2.0.5 with VR Support by Paul Remde
Hi Condor 2 Soaring Flight Simulator Fans Today the Condor 2 team announced the release of Condor update 2.0.5 with native support for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive (using Revive). This update is free for all Condor 2 users. Also released today is our first glider with sustainer motor - the ASG 29 Es...
by Hal Woodruff Go to last post