Search: Posts made by: SIGGY
Forum: Naval Aviation May 21st 13, 06:48 AM
Posted By SIGGY
Leather WW2 flying unit patches

Hello , I make leather Squadron and Group patches see my link for sample
photos of 200 various patches I've made, I can make just about any WW2 US military aviation unit patch, USN,USMC,USAAF, 5-6...
Forum: Naval Aviation April 28th 13, 06:35 AM
Posted By SIGGY
Try contacting the current "reunion"...

Try contacting the current "reunion" people of VF-143, they usually have a "historian" that should have records of members, especially if he was a pilot/backseater .
Johnny
Forum: Military Aviation April 28th 13, 06:30 AM
Posted By SIGGY
Hello Andy ,I just saw your posting about the ID...

Hello Andy ,I just saw your posting about the ID of the aircraft type in the photo, I checked this site "UK Serials" and found under the "K" listing that the aircraft is a Hawker "Hind" , just wanted...
Forum: Military Aviation April 27th 13, 11:49 PM
Posted By SIGGY
Smile WW2 Leather Sqd/Group patches made

Hello, anyone into reenacting or just want a really nice custom made Leather Squadron or Group patch for your A-2 or G-1 , I make them , 30 years experience, WW2 era any USAAF/USN/USMC type , 5-6...
Forum: Military Aviation December 30th 10, 06:03 AM
Posted By SIGGY
Have you tried "Googling" etc the...

Have you tried "Googling" etc the Squadron/Group to see if they have a web page ? They usually have renion sites , give it a try , or contact this site you have to register to post but it's a very...
Forum: Naval Aviation November 8th 10, 01:47 PM
Posted By SIGGY
Thumbs up Try this site , VP Navy Johnny

Try this site , VP Navy
Johnny
Forum: Aviation Marketplace November 8th 10, 07:23 AM
Posted By SIGGY
Thumbs up Leather WW-2 Aviation Flying unit patches

Hello, I make WW-2 era USAAF/USN/USMC flying unit leather patches, I have an archive of both "Official" and "Unofficial" types to work from of just about any of the well known and not so well known...
Forum: Naval Aviation November 8th 10, 07:18 AM
Posted By SIGGY
Thumbs up Unknown USMC/USN WW2 patch help......

Hello , I do free ID help of WW-2 era USMC and USN flying unit emblems, if you have any that you need help with please contact me as I enjoy helping do this if possible, I've been researching...
Forum: Military Aviation November 8th 10, 07:15 AM
Posted By SIGGY
Thumbs up I do ID help of Unknown WW2 avaition unit emblems

Hello forum members, I do free ID help of WW-2 USAAF/USN/USMC flying unit emblems. If you have an emblem/s you think I can help with please feel free to contact me.
I have been researching emblems...
Forum: Military Aviation November 8th 10, 07:09 AM
Posted By SIGGY
Thumbs up Try this site, it's a good one for older...

Try this site, it's a good one for older militaria, US Militaria Forum
I'm a member there and they have a lot of great people there , good luck!
Johnny