Forum: Instrument Flight Rules July 2nd 12, 05:01 PM Posted to rec.aviation.ifr
flying LPV with Garmin G1000 & King KAP140 WAAS

I'm a little new to this airplane and tried to fly an LPV approach on autopilot.

I had the approach activated and was outside the FAF at approx 30 degree intercept, when I pressed AP, then APR. It...
Forum: Piloting August 6th 08, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
more rudder to the right????

At my local FBO I overheard an old time, and quite accomplished, pilot
discussing spins and saying that small piston airplanes have "more
rudder to the right". I vaguely seem to recall reading that...
Forum: Piloting July 25th 08, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
looking for an aviation poster

On Jul 25, 2:30*pm, "Steve Foley" wrote:
"RST Engineering" wrote in message

I...
Forum: Piloting July 25th 08, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting
looking for an aviation poster

I'm trying to replace a poster that was damaged in a storm. It was of
a WWI plane crashed into a tree, seemingly the only tree around. The
caption underneath read "Aviation in itself is not...