Altimeter by Andrew James[_2_]
Wanted 57mm Altimeter
Today 07:23 PM
by Andrew James[_2_] Go to last post
0 6 Soaring
WTB - ASW-27 Schleicher Factory Sized O2 Bottle by OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net
I am looking for an oxygen bottle to fit my ASW-27B. I cannot find a US bottle that fits the factory sleeve located at my right hip. I have determined that the circumference cannot be larger than 13-5/16" or 337mm. Contact me via email at jhderosa at yahoo. Thanks.
Today 06:30 PM
by Duster[_2_] Go to last post
4 191 Soaring
Updating FLARM F4/F5 without SD card slot by Senna Van den Bosch
Hi, I have an older FLARM in my glider and found some issues last weekend while flying. I'd like to update the firmware but I can't find any detailed guide to follow. So far I have found this...
G103 Aileron pushrod replacement by Go Soaring
I recall a question a couple of months ago where someone was asking procedure for replacement. I'm just doing one at the moment so if you want info/pics/dimensions just shout
Today 05:57 PM
by Go Soaring Go to last post
0 7 Soaring
Implausible Time Records by Dan Marotta
For my last three flights I've been getting a message from OLC warning of implausible time records in the igc file.* Does anyone know what this means and what I might do to correct the problem? I've asked the question on the ClearNav forum but haven't gotten a reply yet. Here's a link to the...
by kinsell Go to last post
57 134 Soaring
Wanted Mechanical Vario by Geoff Minors
Looking for a reasonable priced mechanical vario, 80mm Diameter? I am located in Alberta but close to the Montana border for shipping. Let me know what you have.
Contest Class Development for Future Success - The Case fordeveloping the Handicapped Classes by [email protected]
Money is an easy scapegoat but not the root of the problem. Look around and see where people spend discretionary cash. Skiing, car racing, RVs, drones, computers, the list is long. People have the cash they choose to spend it elsewhere. If each club just ate the fees to scholarship a kid it would...
Taurus glider for sale by [email protected]
In the Wings and Wheels classified ads there is listed a Taurus selflaunch glider for sale. Originally it was N797SD, sn 107T503LSA. Currently carrying a different N number and serial number, but it is the same glider. This Taurus was involved in a hangar fire about 4 years ago in Memphis, Tn. ...
Tost Lilliput brake question by Hartley Falbaum[_2_]
I am trying to improve the brakes on a Libelle 201B. I replaced the shoes and de-glazed the drum recently but not much help. I trued the drum on a mandrel in a 10" Clausing lathe. I mounted the backing plate and shoes on another mandrel, intending to true the shoes, but got readings that told me...
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
10 58 Soaring
Open Cirrus O2 bottle size by Geoff Minors
Can anybody tell what size O2 bottle fits into a Open Cirrus? Thank you
Today 02:02 AM
by Geoff Minors Go to last post