Forum: General Aviation June 25th 19, 04:00 AM Posted to rec.aviation.misc
Response to Sky Life search, 1970s

I attended briefly,somewhere in the early 70s memory banks.
I quit,as when I got to 5000 feet over the Tappan Zee Bridge,I was given control of the Cessna 150,and Lee put his hand on my thigh, with...