Forum: Naval Aviation July 4th 19, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Naval Aviation "A" School in Millington, TN g

On Wednesday, July 3, 2019 at 5:44:19 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I was at AE school in millington in 1978 and 1979.I dated a Filipino girl who was a dancer at one of those seedy bars in...
Forum: Naval Aviation March 27th 19, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Naval Aviation "A" School in Millington, TN

On Tuesday, May 6, 1997 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I am going to Millington, Tennessee for 6 months after boot camp.
Their training me to be an aviation electrian. Does...