Cambridge 302 Utility by [email protected]
I’ve a new-to-me Cambridge 302 that I’m attempting to set up for me and my glider. The Utility is asking me: “Is another program using the port? Quit Pocket-NAV to use this program”. I’ve attempted every Com Port option offered. Any suggestions as how to quit a Pocket-NAV that I do not...
by kinsell Go to last post
16 38 Soaring
Region 4 South as of Monday afternoon. by [email protected]
My umbrella, poncho, and calf-high muck boots are all in good working order. We haven't seen the ridge-tops since late Saturday afternoon. Hoping for better starting Wednesday but still iffy at this moment. On the other hand, the company, soaring stories, food, and libations are outstanding.
Help identifying a wing rigger by Valentin Mayamsin
I've recently purchased a used Cobra wing rigger. Though it doesn't seem to fit my Jantar Std 2 wings -- it's certainly made for wider wings. I'd like to offer it for sale and would like to identify its size and which wings it is designed for. All I know is the rigger cuff will go from 30 3/4...
Today 12:49 AM
by Valentin Mayamsin Go to last post
2 7 Soaring
Physicists train robotic gliders to soar like birds by OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/09/180920101605.htm With this technology could anyone win a soaring contest? Expiring minds want to know. ;-)
Today 12:13 AM
by son_of_flubber Go to last post
1 3 Soaring
Soaringlab.eu by Jonathan St. Cloud
Just wondering if I could get some more information on soaringlab.eu? I have watched a few flights on this and love it but wanted to know if others were using this and what their experiences have been. Love the realism!