hi by [email protected]
there Anthony
0 4 Home Built
Curtiss Pusher Model D by
A couple friends and I are planning to build a 1911 Curtiss. We acquired plans from the Curtiss Museum a number of years ago and hope to finally get started soon. While the plans are quite detailed in some ways, there are many things that are not specified. Even the type of wood used is not...
12 2,503 Home Built
Paul Lamar by [email protected]
hi three anthonybanks
0 4 Home Built
KRSuper2 info? by Jack Burton
Anyone got any info about this Aircraft or the designer ? how many people are building them? Ive looked at the website a fair bit, not sure about it though.. http://www.krsuper2.com/ Cheers Jack
8 841 Home Built
RAS SPAM - What can be done? by OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net
We are seeing an increased amount of SPAM on RAS (rec.aviation.soaring). I have seen this before on other rec.xxx.xxx network news groups and the group becomes basically 100% SPAM. A great shame. We need to fight to keep RAS a good place for discussions. Many groups have simply exited network...
by Frank Whiteley Go to last post
14 47 Soaring
ClearVav vs. LXNav by Gerry Simpson
New glider on the way. Would like objective opinions from pilots who have flown with both ClearNav and LXNav and spent enough time to make an honest, educated evaluation. Let me preface this with the information that I have flown with ClearNav since being an early adopter. Both appear to have...
Hero emulation by son_of_flubber
I stumbled across a young 150 hour glider pilot online, who had recently seen a low pass on a Grand Prix video. He thought 'that was neat', and so he decided to 'try that at home' on his own. He landed cleanly on his first attempt.
Updated SN10-to-Kobo (TopHat) setup instructions by Dave Nadler
In the last couple weeks I've received several requests for more detail on how to set up connections for ILEC SN10 driving TopHat on a Kobo, so I've provided more detailed information he http://www.nadler.com/sn10/SN10_Resource_Index.html Enjoy! Best Regards, Dave PS: Thanks to the folks who...
Yesterday 04:21 PM
by Dave Nadler Go to last post
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:02 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:02 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:02 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:02 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:02 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:02 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:02 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:02 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:02 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 04:00 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
Yokosuka D4Y by Miloch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yokosuka_D4Y The Yokosuka (???) D4Y Suisei (?? "Comet") Navy Carrier dive bomber was operated by the Imperial Japanese Navy. Its Allied reporting name was "Judy". The D4Y was one of the fastest dive bombers of the war and only the delays in its development hindered...
Yesterday 03:58 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 1 Aviation Photos
36 Attachment(s) Hawker Hunter by Miloch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawker_Hunter The Hawker Hunter is a transonic British jet-powered fighter aircraft that was developed by Hawker Aircraft for the Royal Air Force (RAF) during the late 1940s and early 1950s. It was designed to take advantage of the newly developed Rolls-Royce Avon...
by DAN Go to last post
17 18 Aviation Photos