L-Nav v 5.8 EPROM by Steve Leonard[_2_]
So, anyone have a source for those unicorns? I have several 5.7, but like the display options for 5.8 a LOT more. I recall asking dealers some years ago, and was told that I had bought all available from the dealers I spoke with. Wondering if there might be a way to get older ones re-programmed...
9 60 Soaring
FAA suspends Bruno Vassel's Pilot Certificate by son_of_flubber
I searched and did not find that this topic was already posted on RAS. Here's the video that documents the infraction https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=QwK9wu8Cxeo&feature=emb_logo Here's Bruno's recent comment: 2 weeks ago Update 10 months later: I uploaded this video and 4 days...
by Dee[_2_] Go to last post
44 228 Soaring
Concealed Carry In MY ASW27 by Bob Youngblood
What a surprise, just today my son brought me a great gift to fight off the flaming liberals at the gliderport. It is a Bulgarian AK47 with 2000 rounds of ammunition. Thank god that I raised this kid correctly, educated him and he achieved the status of a Structural Engineer, PE. He advised me to...
by Jonathan St. Cloud Go to last post
134 830 Soaring
10,000 fpm, 300 ++ mph, Turbo-Prop Glasair III is HOT!! by [email protected]
Does anyone know where this airplane or it’s owner is now? I’m currently based out of KCOI (Merritt Island, FL) and am interested in seeing it as my dad has owned his Glasair III for almost 20 years.
0 9 Home Built
Solo 2350D won't start by BillT
Our Duo's turbo has suddenly stopped working. It spins up ok at 55Kt when decompressed & continues windmilling when the decompression is released. The engine starts after 2 - 3 seconds, runs for 2 seconds then cuts out. After 1 - 2 seconds it starts again & the sequence is repeated. It's as if the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 07:53 AM
by BillT Go to last post