Forum: Instrument Flight Rules April 20th 14, 05:38 AM Posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Can I log SIC under 135 IFR?

In an interview I had recently, I was told the nearly 300 hours I'd logged as SIC in a C208B for a Scheduled 135 EAS provider was not able to be counted in my logbook for Total Flight Time...