Hero emulation by son_of_flubber
I stumbled across a young 150 hour glider pilot online, who had recently seen a low pass on a Grand Prix video. He thought 'that was neat', and so he decided to 'try that at home' on his own. He landed cleanly on his first attempt.
Yesterday 08:07 PM
by son_of_flubber Go to last post
0 11 Soaring
Solution manual Modeling Random Processes for Engineers and Managers(James Solberg) by [email protected]
List of Solutions Manuals and Test Banks ________________________________________ contact to : mattosbw1(at)gmail.com
New 500km World Record pending by Duster[_2_]
A possible new world record was flown Feb 16, 2018! Keith Essex - 500 km, 15 m glider, 255 kph, Omarama. Subject to verification. Congrats
Yesterday 07:24 PM
by Roy B. Go to last post
1 26 Soaring
Cleaning hinges & retaping by John Wells[_2_]
Some of my flap/aileron hinges on my Mini Nimbus look very damp and brown. I think this is mostly the old brown grease "weeping", but I would like to check and clean up just to be sure as they look pretty bad. The outer seals haven't been replaced for a few years anyway. All surfaces have...
Solution Manual Valuation: The Art and Science of CorporateInvestment Decisions 3rd Edition by Sheridan Titman 3e Testbank by [email protected]
Dear All, #Solution Manual #Testbank #Ebook of Valuation: The Art and Science of Corporate Investment Decisions 3rd Edition by Sheridan Titman 3e ISBN: 9780133479522, 0133479528 Contact us 24/7 at smtbportal @ gmail dot com , we provide competitive price and fast delivery Please DO NOT...
Testbank Intermediate Financial Management 12th Edition by Eugene F.Brigham 12e Solution Manual by [email protected]
Dear All, #Solution Manual #Testbank #Ebook of Intermediate Financial Management 12th Edition by Eugene F. Brigham 12e ISBN: 9781285850030, 1285850033 Contact us 24/7 at smtbportal @ gmail dot com , we provide competitive price and fast delivery Please DO NOT POST/REPLY HERE, for any inquiry...
2018 U.S. Junior Camp Contest by [email protected]
Clubs and Pilots: Please help us get the word out to Juniors (youth ages 15-25) at your home club, who either have a PPG rating or at a minimum are close to earning a rating, that the SSA's Junior Youth Committee is organizing and hosting the 2018 U.S. Junior Camp Contest in Adrian,...
Region 6 North Adrian, MI: June 30 - July 7 by [email protected]
Calling All Pilots... including all R6, R7, Chicagoland, Minnesota, Iowa, Toronto, Ontario, New York, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, and even on the periphery GTA racing pilots (it's a straight shot up I-75): Most of you are within a day's drive of Adrian (located in SE Michigan just 30...
Yesterday 03:59 PM
by cschrader[email protected] Go to last post
by Miloch Go to last post
0 5 Aviation Photos
Sukhoi Su-33 by Miloch
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukhoi_Su-33 The Sukhoi Su-33; NATO reporting name: Flanker-D) is an all-weather carrier-based twin-engine air superiority fighter designed by Sukhoi and manufactured by Komsomolsk-on-Amur Aircraft Production Association, derived from the Su-27 and initially known as...
Yesterday 03:34 PM
by Miloch Go to last post
0 4 Aviation Photos
2018 - AN EXCITING YEAR by [email protected]
You may not be aware of the new sailplanes being publicly released this year. 1. From Poland comes the news release of the Diana 3. It is an 18 metre ship with a conventional spar - unlike the Diana 2 which is sparless. The 'Three' is a real 'looker.' 2. The new Diana 2 has been worked on and...
by Jonathon May[_2_] Go to last post
50 239 Soaring
Slingsby T-45 Swallow?? by Paula Cavallucci
Hi looking for a Slingsby T21 or T31 for sale for restoration or airworthy looking for complete aircraft I am also interested in any microlight or LAA aircraft needing work to complete under £3,500.00 Or why? . 07703192597
Yesterday 01:29 PM
by Paula Cavallucci Go to last post
0 12 Soaring
T21 by Paula Cavallucci
Hi looking for a Slingsby T21 or T31 for sale for restoration or airworthy looking for complete aircraft I am also interested in any microlight or LAA aircraft needing work to complete under £3,500.00 Or why? . 07703192597
Yesterday 01:06 PM
by Paula Cavallucci Go to last post
0 11 Soaring
Wanted: SlingsbyT21, as soon as possible by [email protected]
Hi looking for a Slingsby T21 or T31 for sale for restoration or airworthy looking for complete aircraft I am also interested in any microlight or LAA aircraft needing work to complete under £3,500.00 Or why? . 07703192597
MicroAir Radio problems... by Steve Hill
A couple of years ago I purchased a brand new MicroAir 760 tranceiver. I kept it in the box, planning on exchanging it, as my trusty old Dittel FSG60m was starting to make funny noises and not quite act right...When the Dittel finally gave up the ghost one day, I set to installing the MicroAir. My...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Yesterday 09:44 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
21 1,057 Soaring
SkySight Soaring Weather Forecasting by Paul Remde
Soaring Friends, I am very pleased to be working with Matthew Scutter to promote his impressive SkySight soaring weather forecast service. Buy 12 months of service for $79 and get 2 extra months for FREE. Works great with SeeYou for PC (current subscriptions to both SkySight and SeeYou for PC...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 08:08 AM
by WaltWX[_2_] Go to last post
12 96 Soaring
Yesterday 07:53 AM
by Bob (not my real pseudonym)[_2_] Go to last post
0 10 Aviation Photos
Yesterday 05:33 AM
by joet5[_2_] Go to last post
0 9 Aviation Photos