Search: Posts made by: wan2fly99
Forum: Simulators December 8th 09, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By wan2fly99
SquawkBox3 and FS2004 problem

Re-installed fs9 due to system crash
Re-installed SB3

Went thru microphone test and kept saying 'retry'
Finally I clicked 'next' and talk and I can hear what I say

I cannot hear ATC when they...
Forum: Simulators May 27th 09, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By wan2fly99
Drivers for Nvidia GT 8800 card

Computer went on the blink Re-installing XP all over again Which
drivers are people using for the Geoforce cards I have an GT 880 512
meg card

Is 185.85 the version to download
Forum: Instrument Flight Rules November 26th 08, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Posted By wan2fly99
Garmin 530 waas

On Nov 24, 10:09*pm, "Viperdoc" wrote:
This is correct unless you have either a digital autopilot or roll steering
installed in the plane.

Otherwise, each course change...
Forum: Instrument Flight Rules November 24th 08, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Posted By wan2fly99
Garmin 530 waas

Went flying with a firend of mine who has this installed in his
aircraft.

Question When we have the auopilot on with Nav mode clicked

On the 530 we have GPS in the window, shouldn't the aitpilot...
Forum: Instrument Flight Rules July 19th 08, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Posted By wan2fly99
Flying in Honolulu

On Jul 18, 6:47*pm, Andrew Sarangan wrote:
On Jul 17, 8:34 pm, wan2fly99 wrote:

II have a Canadian commercial license. *Will be going to...
Forum: Instrument Flight Rules July 18th 08, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Posted By wan2fly99
Flying in Honolulu

II have a Canadian commercial license. Will be going to Honolulu
Oct-18. Can anybody tell me where maybe I can rent (I guess with
instructor) to do some flying around the island there

I woul;d...
Forum: Simulators June 17th 08, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By wan2fly99
USB HUB and Windows XP

I am using a six hub hardware to plug all my goflight hardware
One of the hardware does not work. Whn I plug it in to the PC iteslf
it works

I believe that the USB port in the hub doesn't work. ...
Forum: Simulators May 27th 08, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By wan2fly99
Ground Environment and Ultimate Terrain

I have receieved these two pieces of softwware for FS9 (Gift)

Do both conflict with each other or do they both work together?

Can both be installed or do I have to choose betwwen one of them

Any...
Forum: Simulators May 27th 08, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By wan2fly99
Team Speach Installation - Affect my sound system

Installing Teamspeach for use with IVAO online flying client

Downloaded TS. Installed and I noticed updating or installing (can't
remeber) CODEC files.

Scenario:

I have a Logitch Webcam with biult...
Forum: Simulators March 11th 08, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By wan2fly99
New computer question

I am buying a new computer Question I am getting 2 hard drives a 320
gig and a 500g

320g will leave as the C; drive

The 500 gig should I partion this drive into two smaller ones or
leave it as...
Forum: Simulators March 6th 08, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By wan2fly99
Reality-XP Garmin 530 GPS

Getting rating? Good I had gotten mine in a Seminole

Do yu have any material on hadnling an overspeed prop? Trying to
remember what I had learned

Might get the Garmin then Have that in a Navajo...
Forum: Simulators March 6th 08, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By wan2fly99
ISD Scenery Designer Group

Does anybody know where the Italian Scenery Designer web page has gone

ISD
Forum: Simulators February 13th 08, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By wan2fly99
Reality-XP Garmin 530 GPS

Has anybody used this addon for any of the planes in FS9?

Is it easy to install?

Does it replace the default GPS?
Forum: Simulators January 26th 08, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By wan2fly99
Scenery.cfh and Fs9

I noticed I have a scenery.cfg file in the root directory of FS2004.

I thought the scenery.cfg is suppose to be in c:\document and settings
\userid\application\microsfot\fs9

In here I see it also...
Forum: Simulators January 15th 08, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By wan2fly99
New monitor

Buy a new LCD monitor and looking at the ACER X243WBD 24 inch

Anybody using this montor

Any comments on it?
Forum: Simulators December 27th 07, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By wan2fly99
Facilities.dll error in FS9

I have been getting this error FACILITIES.DLL error and I get booted
out of FS9. Seems to only happens with a particular aircraft I use
Any idea's what this error might ber

Any help is greateful
Forum: Simulators November 14th 07, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By wan2fly99
FS9 and D3D9.DLL error

When I start FS9 I get this error D3D9.DLL error

I usually re-boot the computer and then FS9 starts most of the time

Would anybody know what this error would be?

Thanks for any help
Forum: Simulators October 25th 07, 12:45 PM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By wan2fly99
FSX with Pentium IV machine

I still have a Pentium IV 3.1 processor with 2 gigs of ram and a
Nvidia GT 8600 card

Thinking of buyng FSX

Would it run on this configuration Eventually next year will be
ugrading to a dual core...
Forum: Simulators July 10th 07, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By wan2fly99
Ch Flightsim Yoke PC - Driver needed

Does anybody have the driver for this yoke. It is not a USB yoke, it
is the older yoke that plugged in the game prot
Forum: Simulators April 11th 07, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Posted By wan2fly99
Eaglesoft CII and ISD Rome Scenery: Facilities.dll error

I am using Citation CII from Eaglesoft.

Everytime after taking off from runway 25 at about 10 DME, I get an
error and flight Sim
kicks me out. It says module : FACILITIES.DLL

I am using FS9. ...