LXNAV V8 by [email protected]
On Monday, November 16, 2020 at 9:50:05 AM UTC-6, Richard Pfiffner wrote: On Saturday, November 7, 2020 at 5:09:51 PM UTC-8, wrote: LXNAV V8 for sale, make offer! Thanks! -Colten Coughlin Is it a V8 vario module that is used with LX90xx, LX80xx or is it a S8...
ClearNav CNv displays by [email protected]
On Tuesday, November 10, 2020 at 12:16:14 PM UTC-6, John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net wrote: Details, prices and pictures would be valuable. Try to post this to http://glidersource.com Thank you! will do
New Battery Type? by AS
Winter is coming and it is time to get the annual Battery / Battery Charger discussion going. I ran across this ad for a new (to me) battery type. It is a Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (LiNiMnCoO2) chemistry and the Ah rating the mfg claims is phenomenal. Has anybody seen or even used this...
Today 07:01 PM
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
6 22 Soaring
SALE - Limited-Time Deals on Soaring Products by Paul Remde
Hi, It is easy to see what soaring products are on-sale using the "SALE" menu item near the top-left corner of my web site. Direct link below. https://www.cumulus-soaring.com/store/sale Current Limited-Time Sale Items - PowerFLARM Core, new, $200 OFF, Normally: $1599, Currently: $1399, I'll...
Today 05:59 PM
by Paul Remde Go to last post
0 1 Soaring
Android Galaxy note device for xcsoar ? by MMOORE
What are people using for xcsoar and Android ? I would like to try xcsoar but there are a ton of Galaxy note X devices. I am a little wary of purchasing a refurbished device nor sure of what model number is best. The Note 'lite' devices are a little cheaper, then there is an A20 and an A10S...
by Bret Hess Go to last post
10 45 Soaring
2021 SSA CFI-G Scholarships by Frank Whiteley
SSA Junior CFI-G Scholarships, up to two awards of up to $2,000. (March 31st, 2021) Spirit of Dr. John H. Campbell Junior CFI-G Scholarship, one award of $2,000. (September 30th, 2021) Applications at https://www.ssa.org/Youth 2021 SSA CFI-G Incentive Scholarship, up to 10 awards of $2,000. (April...
Today 05:12 AM
by Frank Whiteley Go to last post
0 9 Soaring
Blank Instrument Panel for LS-6 by [email protected]
I would like to redo my instrument panel in my LS-6 this winter and I'm looking for a blank instrument panel. Any suggestions on where to buy this other than ordering from DG?
Today 04:17 AM
by AS Go to last post
1 13 Soaring
Inadvertant IMC - DG1000, Manawatu, New Zealand by Andy Mackay
Nothing to add, but danger close https://youtu.be/TH7UXgT4Txs
by Andy Mackay[_2_] Go to last post
17 124 Soaring
Happy Thanksgiving To All Sailplane Ladies and Gentlemen. by [email protected]
Let me say that I wish all of you a very safe and wonderful Thanksgiving. Don't be ashamed if you must add a bit of weight in the tail to get the cg better after your feast. Take care, may you all be healthy and enjoy this wonderful holiday. Bob
COBRA Hydraulic Jack by [email protected]
Has anyone replaced the scissors jack on a late 90s vintage COBRA trailer with a COBRA Hydraulic Jack. If so I would appreciate it if you would share any details about the switch. Thanks, Bill
by AS Go to last post
22 98 Soaring
PowerFlarm offers new Version, PowerFlarm Fusion Includes Many newstandard Features! by Richard Pfiffner[_2_]
PowerFlarm officially releasing the new PowerFLARM Fusion. It replaces PowerFLARM Core and comes loaded with features: • Connect smartphones and tablets via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth • FLARM Hub web app for easy upgrades, configuration, and maintenance • GDL 90 protocol for streaming traffic data...
by Richard Pfiffner[_2_] Go to last post