Search: Posts made by: Moto Hot Sauce
Forum: Soaring March 7th 21, 10:06 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Moto Hot Sauce
Expat Retirement with soaring?

I moved CA to Spain and the soaring is fantastic in the Pyrenees. I have also flown in Argentina which is also top notch. Depends where you want to live. Here in Spain you have many choices to fly in...
Forum: Soaring March 7th 21, 10:02 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By Moto Hot Sauce
Expat Retirement with soaring?

On Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at 10:17:53 PM UTC+1, Jeff Bures wrote:
Hi all,

First post here (at least in 20 years).

I'm a US citizen with private power and sailplane ratings. I'm...