Search: Posts made by: 27pilot
Forum: Soaring August 31st 13, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 27pilot
Butterfly

I agree, if you already have a clearnav, give serious consideration to the clearnav vario, I have well over 200 hours on mine and am extremely satisfied with it. If someone stole it from my glider...
Forum: Soaring August 30th 13, 01:40 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 27pilot
Regional Racing (US) - Snailplane still in the lead

It would certainly be interesting to see the results if these two pilots would trade gliders and then fly against each other in the same Gcup contest.........