Search: Posts made by: H Milton Lewis
Forum: Aviation Photos March 28th 07, 11:57 PM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By H Milton Lewis
Identification needed please

Serves me right for getting into this discussion. The man said TWO
engines on EITHER side of the fuselage. My mathematics says this
gives a total of FOUR engines. Sorry for my confusion. What is...
Forum: Aviation Photos March 28th 07, 02:01 AM Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Posted By H Milton Lewis
Identification needed please

How about Lockheed Jetstar?

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 01:43:43 +0100, "Andrew Wilson"
wrote:

Being new to commercial aeoroplane photographing I don't yet know the...