Search: Posts made by: J. Doe
Forum: Piloting February 25th 07, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Posted By J. Doe
Boarding with engines running

Mxsmanic wrote:

In my view, if my pulse is racing and I'm sweating, I've failed as a
pilot.

Don't worry, you don't have a pulse. You've failed as a ****ing human
being.
Now just go away,...