Search: Posts made by: 66
Forum: Soaring April 15th 12, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 66
Any news about PowerFLARM Brick or Bright Oudie availability?

On Apr 14, 1:02*pm, wrote:
Oudies are ready - mid April as promised. Because of the Aero show in Friedrichshafen we will start shipping Monday 23rd April. First orders will go to...
Forum: Soaring January 31st 12, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 66
Bruno's panel for sale

On Jan 30, 4:50*pm, Bruno wrote:
The winter is just too long and I need something to fill the time with
that's related to soaring...time for a new panel! :) *Everything is...
Forum: Soaring July 19th 11, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 66
Vario choice: LX1606 or Borgelt B500?

On Jul 18, 3:00*pm, Richard wrote:
On Jul 18, 11:22*am, David Reitter wrote:

Richard,

On Jul 13, 9:19*am, Richard...
Forum: Soaring July 19th 11, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 66
Electronic total energy vario

On Jul 18, 6:01*pm, kd6veb wrote:
Hi Gang
*The electronic TE vario should be possible to implement with modern
electronics today. I have googled this item but have not been...
Forum: Soaring May 18th 11, 04:36 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 66
IS-29

On May 17, 1:05*pm, Tony wrote:
On May 17, 12:47*pm, "kirk.stant" wrote:

On May 17, 11:53*am, Jim wrote:

I have a friend...
Forum: Soaring February 11th 11, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 66
Nice article on soaring on EAA web site

On Feb 10, 6:32*pm, "Paul Remde" wrote:
http://www.eaa.org/lightplaneworld/articles/1102_gliderflight.asp

Nice article.

But, arggh, a soft release in a Grob? With a Tost tow hook?...
Forum: Soaring January 26th 11, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 66
Just inches apart formation glider flying...

On Jan 25, 10:56*am, Bruno wrote:
The quality of this video is just spectacular. *Looks like a very
large scale rc glider and a power rc with a camera flying in tight
Forum: Soaring December 7th 10, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Posted By 66
I did it, finally!

On Dec 5, 9:07*am, tstock wrote:
Hi everyone, let it be known that it's official I am now glider
pilot :)

I finished my practical yesterday for my private glider pilot,...