First glider to buy 10-20k euro's by Senna Van den Bosch
Hey everyone, I'm a young pilot aspiring regular 300-400km flights. Currently I have done a few XC flights in an SZD 51-1 Junior at 100-200km already but I'm limited by club members who want to fly as well. I've been looking at a few gliders and read a lot of reviews but still would like some more...
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post
30 130 Soaring
Parachute Service Life Limit - there is no 20 year rule! by Andrzej Kobus
I thought you would find it useful. http://www.parachuteshop.com/service_life_limits.htm http://www.parachuteshop.com/faa_service_life_limit_parachute.htm
Dittel 833 radio by David Crowson
I am just about to buy a Dittel (now TQ) KRT2 radio, has anyone any experience good or bad with one of these?
Today 02:29 PM
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post
1 6 Soaring
Flarm collision alert from Tow Plane ADS-B by [email protected]
Now that our club tow plane has installed ADS-B out, I’m getting a constant collision alert on my S80, Flarm butterfly and Qudie while on tow. Is there any way to silence the collision alarm while on tow without turning off ADS-B targets on Flarm all together. I like seeing ADS-B targets while...
by jfitch Go to last post
10 42 Soaring
Light parachute for 200 lb pilot? by Jonathan St. Cloud
I am currently flying with a Butler chute. While it is the most comfortable chute I have flew with, it is also heavy. Can anyone recommend a light weight chute for a 200-220 lb pilot?
Today 04:27 AM
by WB Go to last post
4 29 Soaring
Passing Of A Legend by [email protected]
Some of you out there might remember a wonderful lady named Mary Gaffney, she was an aviation pioneer and a gliderport owner and examiner for many types. Mary passed away today after a long and wonderful life involving many forms of aviation. Mary was a two time world aerobatics champion and set...
How Many Clubs Still Have A 1-26? by [email protected]
Folks, I'm doing an informal survey. How many of you are members of a club that still has a 1-26 in your club fleet?
by Morgan[_2_] Go to last post