Search: Posts made by: Volitan
Forum: General Aviation December 31st 10, 05:37 PM
Posted By Volitan
Yep. High flying 'craft usually set their...

Yep. High flying 'craft usually set their altimiters to 29.92 once you enterClass A airspace, I believe.
Forum: General Aviation December 26th 10, 03:33 AM
Posted By Volitan
First and formost,find a flight school. I see...

First and formost,find a flight school. I see you're in nicaragua, so I don't know the regulations or anything there. But find a flight instructor/school.
Forum: Piloting November 8th 10, 02:48 AM
Posted By Volitan
Why are they rare. Three words, $$$

Why are they rare. Three words, $$$
Forum: Piloting November 8th 10, 02:46 AM
Posted By Volitan
Not yet :)

Not yet :)
Forum: General Aviation November 8th 10, 02:45 AM
Posted By Volitan
Wasn't the LSA category created specifically for...

Wasn't the LSA category created specifically for this reason?
Forum: Naval Aviation October 12th 10, 04:12 PM
Posted By Volitan
I thought it was the designation that the Navy...

I thought it was the designation that the Navy put on thier "aggressor" aircraft in combat training school
Forum: Aerobatics August 31st 10, 10:06 PM
Posted By Volitan
Aerobatic Competitions

Is there a list of the big (and small?) aerobatics competitions in the US? Google only shows ones from overseas or the bigtime IAC ones.