Inadvertant IMC - DG1000, Manawatu, New Zealand by Andy Mackay
Nothing to add, but danger close https://youtu.be/TH7UXgT4Txs
by John Cochrane[_3_] Go to last post
16 114 Soaring
Happy Thanksgiving To All Sailplane Ladies and Gentlemen. by [email protected]
Let me say that I wish all of you a very safe and wonderful Thanksgiving. Don't be ashamed if you must add a bit of weight in the tail to get the cg better after your feast. Take care, may you all be healthy and enjoy this wonderful holiday. Bob
COBRA Hydraulic Jack by [email protected]
Has anyone replaced the scissors jack on a late 90s vintage COBRA trailer with a COBRA Hydraulic Jack. If so I would appreciate it if you would share any details about the switch. Thanks, Bill
by AS Go to last post
22 94 Soaring
PowerFlarm offers new Version, PowerFlarm Fusion Includes Many newstandard Features! by Richard Pfiffner[_2_]
PowerFlarm officially releasing the new PowerFLARM Fusion. It replaces PowerFLARM Core and comes loaded with features: • Connect smartphones and tablets via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth • FLARM Hub web app for easy upgrades, configuration, and maintenance • GDL 90 protocol for streaming traffic data...
by Richard Pfiffner[_2_] Go to last post
98 464 Soaring
Android Galaxy note device for xcsoar ? by MMOORE
What are people using for xcsoar and Android ? I would like to try xcsoar but there are a ton of Galaxy note X devices. I am a little wary of purchasing a refurbished device nor sure of what model number is best. The Note 'lite' devices are a little cheaper, then there is an A20 and an A10S...
Yesterday 05:29 PM
by Patrick (LS6-b EH) Go to last post
7 39 Soaring
Old Folks Poll by Roy B.
I thought it might be fun (and healthy) to start a poll or discussion for the guys and gals who have been in the sport for + 25 years or more. So, my question for those people is : "What is the biggest change you have seen in the sport over the years you have participated?" For me, the biggest...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 08:12 AM
by Patrick (LS6-b EH) Go to last post