737 vs glider by Ramy[_2_]
Anyone have more details about it? In particular, was the glider equipped with transponder? This is not good rep for us, but could have been worse....
by WaltWX[_2_] Go to last post
33 211 Soaring
ISO LET L23 Left wing by [email protected]
Our flight school is in search of an undamaged left wing for a Blanik L23. we discovered damage to the wing spar on inspection and are having a very hard time finding replacement in a reasonable time frame (6 months). Any help or leads would be appreciated. TIA
Today 05:17 AM
by Charles Longley Go to last post
7 24 Soaring
FS: 4 Becker 4201 radios by Ross[_3_]
Selling 4 good Becker radios All in great shape Can be delivered with a connector if required Prices starting at $425. Discounts available if more than 1 is bought Free shipping
Today 01:23 AM
by rj Go to last post
5 49 Soaring
Left wing for L-23 by Frank Whiteley
Someone know of a serviceable left wing for an L-23? Frank Whiteley 970-330-2050 7am - 10pm MST
Yesterday 10:38 PM
by Frank Whiteley Go to last post
0 7 Soaring
Soaring Video Archive on YouTube by David Hart
Hello, I've started a channel for my soaring videos he https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbamLikeF6AKs3rUVNfxdOg/playlists These are 100% unedited, straight out of the GoPro. So you might want to scrub through the LONG SHOTS for the interesting bits. The video titles describe the location...
Yesterday 10:33 PM
by David Hart Go to last post
3 21 Soaring
Miami TV news helicopter crashes by [email protected]
The reason we that he tried to do a loop on the helipad had asked the other helicopter near by to take a video. That's the real reason, he made a mistake, tail boom strike or the helicopter broke. But the truth is he tried to perform a stunt.
0 12 Rotorcraft
AeroMobil Flying Car now available for pre-order by Larry Dighera
https://newatlas.com/aeromobil-flying-car-pre-order/49237/ AeroMobil Flying Car now available for pre-order The AeroMobil Flying Car will require a pilot's license(Credit: AeroMobil) VIEW GALLERY - 5 IMAGES At Top Marques Monaco this week, the Prince of Monaco pulled the covers off a flying car...
Yesterday 06:47 PM
by Larry Dighera Go to last post
0 15 Piloting
Cup holder by [email protected]
Has anyone installer a cup holder on their glider? Pictures?
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
by Dave Springford Go to last post
0 13 Soaring
Best consistent ridge soaring site by [email protected]
Where is the best consistent ride soaring site in the USA. Recently got my PPL, and I'd love to experience ridge soaring. I've Only flown in the flat lands.
Train Wreck by XC
Dang! Got drawn in again! I’m ashamed to admit I have been following Sean Fidler’s “why didn’t I get chosen” rants on Facebook. It is hard to look away from a train wreck I guess. I am embarrassed for him. I've never seen someone take a decision so badly. So much misinformation and so...
by Dave Leonard Go to last post