Taurus glider for sale by [email protected]
In the Wings and Wheels classified ads there is listed a Taurus selflaunch glider for sale. Originally it was N797SD, sn 107T503LSA. Currently carrying a different N number and serial number, but it is the same glider. This Taurus was involved in a hangar fire about 4 years ago in Memphis, Tn. ...
by 2G Go to last post
29 148 Soaring
Sun Protection While Soaring - UPF 50+ Clothing by JDS
While looking at the UV damage done to the gelcoat on my glider, it reminds me how much UV radiation we are exposed to while soaring. Particularly out west! Coolibar (no affilation) is in the Sun Protection Clothing business. Take a look at their website. They are making some great products...
by Bret Hess Go to last post
24 113 Soaring
Best California Soaring Schools by [email protected]
Hi, Looking for a nice site to take soaring add on training in Ca. Best area would be a little south close to SFO or LAX but not mandatory. Have found these options so far, Soaring Academy, Williams, Skylark. Any suggestions? Brgds,
White LS sleeves by soaringjac
Been searching around and can't fine these things anywhere. Any current sources to purchase some from?
Today 04:24 AM
by soaringjac Go to last post
0 3 Soaring
Some LiFePO4 Battery Testing Results Manual and Automated by John DeRosa OHM Ω http://aviation.derosaweb.net
Every year I test my two LiFePO4 batteries to gauge how long they will last during a flight. I decided to open the field a bit and also tested some soaring friend's batteries. You can read about my simple cheap manual process (later automated - see below) here ...
by 2G Go to last post
13 66 Soaring
ClearNav Instruments software update for CN2 by Tango Eight
Bug fixes and performance improvements in this maintenance release. Recommended for all CN2 users. Get it he http://clearnav.net/main/cn-downloads.html See release notes and installation instructions. best regards, Evan Ludeman
Ventus C, CT, CM AD by [email protected]
Please note a new Ventus C variants AD in Schempp Hirth website. Requires inspection and replacement of Airbrake components. Dan
Yesterday 11:27 PM
by Robert Seccombe SE3 Go to last post
7 102 Soaring
Dershowitz: Mueller got the law 'all wrong' on obstruction of justice by 2G
Dershowitz grades Mueller: Obstruction of justice: C+ Legal analysis: B+ Dershowitz media grade: F https://wjla.com/news/nation-world/dershowitz-on-mueller-report-obstruction-of-justice He says that Pres Trump can't be charged with obstruction for performing his Constitutionally mandated duties,...
Yesterday 07:01 PM
by 2G Go to last post
0 21 Soaring
A soaring song by [email protected]
Several years ago,I was killing time during the region 8 contest by playing my guitar. Suddenly, I received a vision for the following soaring song. It is sung for obvious reasons to the melody of the old ballad "Ghost Riders In the Sky" Have a chuckle. "Glass Drivers in the...
Yesterday 02:41 PM
by [email protected][_2_] Go to last post