ASH25 out to kill you? by ripacheco1967
I know I’m just learning about all this but reading this about the ASH 25 really made me pause. (I have a lot of ours on GA aircraft and moving into gliders.) http://gliding.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Flying%20ASH25%20by%20Stan%20Nelson.pdf «...The consequence of moving the stick...
Today 07:29 PM
by [email protected][_2_] Go to last post
8 1 Soaring
LXNAV S100 calibration and firmware question by vtcyclist
I have an S100. I want to calibrate it and have removed it from the glider.. We’ve put it in the calibration chamber, but are not having any luck getting it to record a flight without the gps recognizing movement. Ideas? Second. I’ve updated firmware before without issues. This time, the...
by Karl Kunz[_2_] Go to last post
18 47 Soaring
Help with Nano 4 - mistakenly deleted the Minden waypoints - tried toreestablish but no luck by Joel Flamenbaum[_2_]
Anyone out there with a Nano4 that could step me through reloading the mndn303b.cup waypoints -- I have selected this file but it does not want to load.
Today 05:09 PM
by Joel Flamenbaum[_2_] Go to last post
1 13 Soaring
RV for sale at SLG by [email protected]
Since I have given up soaring due to aging eyes, I have decided to sell my 2015 Itasca Tribute 27B for the same reason. It has been a fixture at the last few Seniors'. I can be reached at 394-5076 in Clermont Wes Lineberry
Buying LS3a or ASW20a? ~$25k cross country glider. Which one and why? by Michael N.
I'm looking for a glider for cross country in the $25k range. I'd like to get a flapped 15 meter, and have been doing a lot of searching and reading on the groups and have kind of narrowed my decision down to an ASW20 or LS3a I have about 200 hours in gliders all glass, but never anything with...
by Charlie Quebec Go to last post
104 708 Soaring
Cold Blue by Jonathan St. Cloud
Saw and amazing film last night thanks to 2K. Cold Blue is restored combat footage taken from the 8th Air Force B-17's. Thanks to Paul Allen for all his contributions to aviation and beyond.
Today 03:59 AM
by Joel Flamenbaum[_2_] Go to last post
2 23 Soaring
Contest Class Development for Future Success - The Case fordeveloping the Handicapped Classes by WaltWX[_2_]
MY PREFERENCE ON COMBINING STANDARD CVLASS AFTER FURTHER REFLECTION (July 17th) After further reflection, I'm going to agree with Steve Northcraft and choose to group the STDs with the 15M (and OPENs if necessary). The 15M and OPENs are having trouble getting sufficient numbers as well. My...
by JS[_5_] Go to last post