Region 10 North June 9-16 Yoder, KS by Tony[_5_]
RAS, I'm pleased to announce that the Kansas Soaring Association is hosting Region 10 North at the Sunflower Aerodrome near Yoder, KS this year. Practice June 9-10 and Contest June 11-16. We hope you can join us! Kansas is conveniently located approximately half way between the East Coast and the...
5 123 Soaring
Glide computer in certified glider by Wade G
In short, What is required to install a non-TSO’d moving map flight computer IN the panel of my certified glider? A 337 mess? WG
Reducing collision hazard at contests by Steve Koerner
Here's a conceptually simple idea for contest pilots to rattle around... I believe it would be highly effective at reducing dangerous big gaggles that happen during contests. The desirables are that it doesn't damage the sport, it's effective at improving safety, it's easy to understand and it's...
by Ron Gleason Go to last post
46 233 Soaring
Power/Logic connector for a C302. by Mike C
Looking locally for one but so far the local electronic parts stores are baffled. If anyone here familiar with it, is there a source outside of Cambridge? Thanks Mike
Today 04:39 AM
by Paul Remde Go to last post
3 15 Soaring
Vintage & Classic Sailplane Camp at Marfa, Texas OCT 12-28, 2018 by Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas
Ever flown in an open-cockpit sailplane? You can at Marfa, Texas, October 12-28, 2018 in my restored Schleicher ASK-13! See photos at my Facebook page as "Burton Compton."
0 19 Soaring
FREE CHECKRIDES at Marfa, Texas 2017-2018 by Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas
Initial CFI-Glider Boot Camp April 11- 19, 2018. Plus PVT, COM or CFI-Glider "add-on." Come prepared and get it done! Discuss details and dates with me at: marfagliders at aol dotty com