Search: Posts made by: zac.badenoff
Forum: Piloting September 16th 07, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By zac.badenoff
You mean I have to TALK to ATC? - long

Michael Ash wrote:
You're rather jumping to conclusions here. He never stated just how far
away the other aircraft was. "Formation maneuvers" is no doubt hyperbole,

OK Michael, let's...
Forum: Piloting September 16th 07, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting
Posted By zac.badenoff
You mean I have to TALK to ATC? - long

Jeff wrote:

snip

Apparently, we were inside someone else's practice are, because we got
to fly some formation maneuvers with a Piper who liked our airspace. We
safely snuck behind him, but I...