Forum: Piloting February 20th 08, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
PBY

On Feb 19, 7:03�pm, Bob Martin wrote:
Morgans wrote:
"William Hung" wrote in message
Forum: Piloting August 4th 07, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.military
Mustang Collision Oshkosh

On Aug 3, 4:52?pm, "Blueskies" wrote:
"Newps" wrote in ...
His airplane was an...
Forum: General Aviation July 9th 06, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.misc
What Airplane Is This?

Eugene Griessel wrote:
"Dave Deep" wrote:

They are upsidedown when you turn the pics over def B24s.

By jove, I think you've got it! Yes, I agree.

Eugene L Griessel