Weglide.org by pavel skrabal
Looks like new interesting project for storing IGC flights. I think prehistoric OLC needs some fresh blood competition. WiFi download of flights straight from LX computers again this summer?
Today 07:59 PM
by MNLou Go to last post
9 60 Soaring
First person view take off & landing of an ASW-24 (video). by Glider Pilot
https://rumble.com/vcw2mp-asw-24-take-off-and-landing.html
Today 02:21 PM
by Glider Pilot Go to last post
0 17 Soaring
What is your go-to meal on long flights? by Senna Van den Bosch
I personally prefer some pastry with pudding, since it can fill a lot. What do you prefer?
by Carlo Orsini Go to last post
16 107 Soaring
Butterfly sometimes displays hex ID instead of ID from FLARMnet by Dave Nadler
Sorry, try again as separate thread... On Monday, September 28, 2020 at 10:01:01 AM UTC-4, Dave Nadler wrote: ...it has been reported that latest Butterfly software (4.0 DRN) **sometimes** displays HexID and most times displays ID from FLARMnet. If someone can get me a video of that...
Yesterday 11:56 PM
by Dave Nadler Go to last post
3 119 Soaring
How Have Our Soaring Vendors Fared? by Semantics Michael
The sport of soaring is, of course, a relatively small community and what might impact our suppliers and dealers can affect us all. Curious as to how the US and non-US suppliers have fared so far during the pandemic. In any case, may 2021 bring them a better New Year!