Is there a nose hook modification for a standard cirrus by [email protected]
I bought a standard cirrus. I havent flown it yet, but I was wondering if it's possible to put a nose hook on the plane?
US: Pilot Ranking List for 2018 by John Leibacher
With the conclusion of Region 4 North, the 2017 sanctioned contests are finished, and the first release of the Pilot Ranking List for 2018 is available on the Soaring Servers at http://soaringweb.org/PRL, http://soaring.gahsys.com/PRL, http://serkowski.com/soaring/PRL, and...
Today 07:04 AM
by John Leibacher Go to last post
8 47 Soaring
air extractor for asw19 and asw20 by [email protected]
I just installed a very cool - pun intended - air extractor in my ASW19. Its a nifty device that replaces that little hatch cover where the control connections are. My guess is that it was made on a 3D printer. Anyway, I couldn’t believe how well it worked and so I’m putting a shameless...
Today 05:46 AM
by Paul Agnew Go to last post
3 9 Soaring
Glider near miss with Airliner (emergency climb) near Chicago yesterday? by Sean Fidler
I just listened to this news on a major news network and pseudo confirmed it he http://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1374687 The newsperson actually said, "Why didn't this glider have a transponder, why wasn't this glider talking to someone, how is this possible…" live on the...
by JS[_5_] Go to last post
133 815 Soaring
IS-28B2 Twin Lark shock absorber replacement/rebuild by [email protected]
My Twin Lark (located in West Virginia) needs its shock absorber repaired/overhauled or replaced (it's fully depleted and a nitrogen re-charge did not help). I've received help from others so far, but welcome additional insight, sources, recommendations, etc. on either repairing or replacing this...