Video of gliding in the Alps with rain and thunder, video is up foronly seven days. NOT SPAM! by [email protected]
https://we.tl/t-jLYAkVdRDx Hello Everyone! Well, this is THE BEST video of my vacation gliding in the Alps, 2018, among many videos produced. The video at this link will only be available for seven days. Today is Oct 20th, 2018. https://we.tl/t-jLYAkVdRDx Preface: July 8, 2018. France, ...
Today 07:37 AM
by Tango Whisky Go to last post
2 18 Soaring
Bob Harris by [email protected]
Bob Harris passed away on Oct 6, 2018. He was 86 years old. Bob set the world gliding altitude record on Feb. 17, 1986 with a flight to 49,009 feet out of California City. This was the culmination of a sustained and extensive effort that had started 6 years earlier, first with a partner and later...
Solution manual Matlab : A Practical Introduction to Programmingand Problem Solving (4th Ed., Stormy Attaway) by [email protected]
It would be highly appreciated if you send me this: Solution manual Matlab : A Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving (4th Ed., Stormy Attaway) Thank you
0 9 Home Built
0 7 Home Built
ASK 21 grounded after November 30 ? ? ? by Jock Proudfoot
Gliding International posted -ASK 21 is grounded after November 30 Who knows what ?
by Dan Daly[_2_] Go to last post
11 91 Soaring
Cheaper tows? by Tony[_5_]
http://www.wired.com/autopia/2013/07/cng-airplane/ could be perfect for a club towplane since we fuel up at the club field 99.9% of the time.
US RULES COMMITTEE ELECTION AND POLL - LAST CALL by Andy Blackburn[_3_]
Only one day left! So far, poll responses are up 15% from 2017 and are up an impressive 30% from two years ago, but there are many of you out there who haven't responded yet. If you have flown a US contest in the past three years we want your feedback! Participation in the annual rules poll is...
Yesterday 09:02 PM
by Tango Eight Go to last post
6 27 Soaring
CFI-G by Joe Rizzo
Hi folks. Passed my Commercial Glider check ride today. I'm currently a CFI-A. Do I need to take a written test before taking the CFI-G checkride? Joe
by Joe Rizzo Go to last post
18 153 Soaring
FS: ClearNav Wood Stick Grips by [email protected]
Available are 2 of the very nice wood grips for mounting the CN remote control buttons on the stick. I ended up not using them and they were never installed. Bore is 0.763 or 19.4mm which makes them sized for SH diameter sticks, but with a little creativity they could be used on any glider. Like...
How does an aerotow rope break in two places? by son_of_flubber
True story. A couple years ago I ran the wing for a glider that aerotowed into rotor. The rope broke. Both aircraft and both tost rings made it back to the airfield. The rope broke at both ends. How is that even possible?
by Steve Koerner Go to last post