Forum: Aviation Marketplace August 29th 17, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace
Continental PE-150 Ground Power Unit 150HP For Sale

On Wednesday, September 8, 2010 at 2:47:32 AM UTC-4, Victor Bravo wrote:
I have a Continental PE-150 150 horsepower ground power unit for sale.
This is the non-aviation derivative of the O-470,...
Forum: Aviation Marketplace August 23rd 17, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.aviation.marketplace