LiFePO4 chargers by [email protected]
My CP1230 LiFePO4 battery charger went south. Any suggestions on a replacement? What are you using for LiFePO4 batteries? Mine are 15 AH with BMS.
by Eric Greenwell[_4_] Go to last post
27 173 Soaring
And Speaking of Batteries and Center of Gravity by Dan Marotta
I'm thinking of eliminating the tail battery in my Stemme but need the weight for proper balance.* I know I could replace it with pure lead, but that's a lot of work so I've come up with a plan that would be more satisfying and I would like comments and/or suggestions. My thought is to...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 11:32 AM