Cobra trailer tail skids by BobWa43
Has anyone installed the Cobra trailer skids sold by Wings and Wheels? Any info on how to properly place the threaded backing plates is appreciated.
Group Wants ‘Airman’ Replaced By Gender Neutral Terms In FAA Documents by Larry Dighera
https://www.avweb.com/aviation-news/group-wants-airman-replaced-by-gender-neutral-terms-in-faa-documents/ Group Wants ‘Airman’ Replaced By Gender Neutral Terms In FAA Documents Russ Niles February 23, 20208 Aviation regulators and authorities are a “find and replace” away from welcoming more...
Today 08:07 PM
by George Go to last post
1 9 Piloting
ELY 2020 by [email protected]
Good news for Ely soaring fans. First, great thanks to Keith for providing his Cessna and arranging tow pilot. Towing service in Ely will be available from June 29 until July 18 for 10 pilots. Reservation fee is 150 $ per week. Weekly increments only. Towing cost will be based per tach time,...
SSA Conventions. Return to every year? by Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas
Seeing old friends, making new friends and putting faces to names in this age of sterile social media communication is a reason why the SSA Directors might consider a return to the annual SSA Conventions of the past. Just because you might be my "friend" on Facebook doesn't necessarily mean that we...
8 23 Soaring
Flarm suppression of ADS-B out on Tow Planes by [email protected]
For those towing behind tow planes equipped with ADS-B out (1090MHz), a new version of PowerFlarm firmware 6.67 is now available which should suppress the collision warning from the tow plane's ADS-B out. Below are release notes. Version 6.67 Published 04 March 2019 Platforms Build Expiration All...
by Ramy[_2_] Go to last post
35 452 Soaring
More Sad News From PHDH by Mike Harbold
https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2020/02/22/hfd-dead-after-aircraft-crash-dillingham-airfield/
Today 05:53 PM
by pgs Go to last post
8 48 Soaring
US Women's Team Presentation at SSA Convention in Little Rock by Jamie Shore
The 2020 WWGC US Team of Sylvia Grandstaff, Sarah Arnold and Kathy Fosha had a fantastic presentation at the SSA Convention banquet on Saturday. It was the most interesting convention banquet presentation that I've witnessed. Their presentation was well prepared, had a great narrative, well...
Flat Earther ‘Mad Mike’ Killed In Homemade Rocket Crash by Larry Dighera
Flat Earther ‘Mad Mike’ Killed In Homemade Rocket Crash Russ Niles February 23, 202010 Video: https://youtu.be/zZOXh_GB9sc Michael “Mad Mike” Hughes was killed in the crash of his homemade steam-powered rocket Saturday in California. It was the second launch for Hughes in his mission to prove...
Today 02:01 PM
by Larry Dighera Go to last post
0 10 Piloting
Bell Tests Electric Tailrotors by Larry Dighera
Bell Tests Electric Tailrotors Russ Niles February 22, 20203 Video: https://youtu.be/jJUgmeSYox4 Bell Helicopters unveiled a 429 modified with four electrically driven tail rotors that it says has proven the concept over almost a year of testing. The Electrically Distributed Anti-Torque (EDAT)...
Today 01:56 PM
by Larry Dighera Go to last post
0 9 Piloting
Looking for help with French trailer documents (contact information) by Senna Van den Bosch
I've bought myself a trailer registered in France and I notice the documents to be incorrect. I've created an account on ants.gouv.fr to edit the details on the document but it won't allow me (can't find registration), so I created a ticket but still no reply after 2 weeks. What I want to know is...
by Senna Van den Bosch Go to last post
27 135 Soaring
(US) Enhanced Support for the SN-10 on SoaringData.info by 2KA
For all you ILEC fans (and I know you are out there), I am pleased to announce that SoaringData.info now offers enhanced support for the venerable SN-10: - Nadler database (NDB) files are now supported as an input format. This means that you can easily update all US airport information contained...
Today 02:19 AM
by Dave Nadler Go to last post