Forum: Home Built August 19th 18, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bobcat /Supercat

My friend Tom has a bobcat supercat. we'll check this thread from time to time to see if you want to start up a dialog. Already have the ailerons and we have the tail with the shock absorbtion not...
Forum: Home Built August 19th 18, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bobcat /Supercat

My friend Tom has a bobcat supercat in has garage. we'll check this post nextweekend to see if you want to start up a dialog

On Sunday, January 21, 2018 at 7:48:36 AM UTC-7, ...
Forum: Home Built August 19th 18, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bobcat /Supercat

My friend Tom has a bobcat supercat. We'll check this link next weekend to see if you want to start up a dialog

On Friday, June 8, 2018 at 9:29:32 PM UTC-7, wrote:
I'd be...
Forum: Home Built August 19th 18, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bobcat /Supercat

My friend Tom and I tried to post to this last weekend. He has a bobcat supercat in his garage. We will look at this post next weekend to see if you want to start up a dialog.

Joe B Tucson...