FS Cambridge L-Nav & GPS 20 by Glidergeek
As subject line states L-NAV & GPS20, Vario, GPS-NAV display, Temp sensor & all cables to connect. Includes Charger for GPS20. All was functioning at time of removal. rdotbarryatsbcglobaldotnet Thinking $350
Today 01:21 AM
by JS[_5_] Go to last post
6 38 Soaring
Silent 2 Electro for sale by Scott Manley[_3_]
Details on Wings & Wheels
Today 01:00 AM
by Sean Franke Go to last post
1 21 Soaring
Mistral-C vs DG-100 by calin fagarasanu
Hi all! I know this kind of subject is boring and the gliders are old news but I am unable to decide which one to buy hence I am asking for help. There are so many other types but because I don't want to loose myself in too many details, I'd appreciate if you could help me compare this two only....
by BobW Go to last post
10 120 Soaring
2019 Region 10 Contest by Waveguru
There's no write up happening on the SSA page. Is there somewhere else that one can find the descriptions of what is going on there? Boggs
Seminole Lake Gliderport for sale by Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas
Just saw this advert in Barnstormers.com The nicest gliderport in the USA in my opinion. The swimming pool makes it so. http://www.floridaairparkhomes.com/property-for-sale.html Rich Owen: Please reply if anything about the advert is not true.
Free checkrides OCT 17-27, 2019 by Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas
October 17 - 27, 2019: Free checkrides for Glider Private, Commercial and CFIG including "Initial" CFIG at Marfa Gliders in southwest Texas. A window of opportunity to finish your glider rating. E-mail marfagliders at A0l dot com for details.
1 18 Soaring
US International Team (Squad) Ranking by John Leibacher
The current rankings are now available at http://soaringweb.org/US_Team/. There have been significant changes to the rules, and the processes for generating the rankings have been completely re-written, so even though the rankings have been checked by many eyes there could well be glitches. If...
Yesterday 05:28 PM
by John Seaborn (A8) Go to last post
2 19 Soaring
DG-200 inspection procedure for 3000 hour increase of service time.Anyone have on of these? by Mike N.
I am doing a increase of service time inspection for 3000 hours on my DG-200. I just sent of the following e-mail to DG Service but am wondering if anyone would have a recent copy of the inspection document? I realize the document DG will send me will be specific to my serial number. I'd just...
Yesterday 11:24 AM
by Nick Hill[_3_] Go to last post