Forum: Soaring April 22nd 17, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SkySight forecast available for SW USA

On Saturday, 22 April 2017 00:31:14 UTC+1, Kurt Thams wrote:
On Friday, March 17, 2017 at 7:03:24 PM UTC-7, wrote:
I have had a number of queries offlist about SkySight's...
Forum: Soaring March 18th 17, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SkySight forecast available for SW USA

I have had a number of queries offlist about SkySight's coverage - we cover almost all of the US now, barring an area around North Dakota/Minnesota.
Coverage will be extended there too if demand...
Forum: Soaring March 16th 17, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SkySight forecast available for SW USA

On Friday, 17 March 2017 01:43:28 UTC+10:30, Tom BravoMike wrote:
Get to know Matthew Scutter on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/htANHB-L_zI

Matthew, I like your approach to gliding and...
Forum: Soaring March 16th 17, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SkySight forecast available for SW USA

On Friday, 17 March 2017 01:43:28 UTC+10:30, Tom BravoMike wrote:
Get to know Matthew Scutter on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/htANHB-L_zI

Matthew, I like your approach to gliding and...
Forum: Soaring March 16th 17, 12:24 PM Posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SkySight forecast available for SW USA

G'day folks,
I run SkySight.io, I'm thrilled people are liking it.
I've been working on the US version for a few months now with the support of a few prominent US pilots (JS & Walt included), but...