Recommendation for Becker radio shop by [email protected]
Been around aviation a long time but a newbie to the soaring community Helping a friend sort out some issues in a motor glider The Becker 3200 com radio suddenly failed. Was working fine and on the next flight nothing after starting up the engine. Will not power up. I verified that it is...
Today 02:25 AM
by Jim Lee Go to last post
3 19 Soaring
Oudie 2 profile examples by [email protected]
Been playing around with my Oudie 2, and the options to set the map and navigation boxes almost seem infinitesimal. I've tried searching for templates and/or examples that others have created, but not much luck. I prefer a clutterless map, but can't decide on the choice of boxes. How have you...
Today 02:00 AM
by pa[email protected] Go to last post
0 1 Soaring
LX Navigation Traffic Monitor or LXNAV-TrafficView? by Tom BravoMike
As I'm considering ordering the new Flarm Fusion, I wonder which (80 mm) display to go for. The two mentioned in the topic line have similar features and price. Pros and cons? What are the 'Voice alerts' like with the LX Navigation? Anyone could share his/her experience, please? Thanks in advance....
6 29 Soaring
Ventus TN 349-42 by Stuart Venters
As part of annual, I just found this newish TN regarding corrosion in the flaperon inside the wing linkage. (No corresponding AD.) I looked inside with a USB camera and saw some minor stuff. Definitely will re-lube. I'm curious what folks are seeing with this and if they are adding access...
Yesterday 04:42 PM
by Stuart Venters Go to last post