Reconstructing Maintenance Logbooks by Shaun Wheeler
Original owner passed on and original factory logbook was lost at that time.. Registration is current and airworthiness (standard) certificate is present. There are five ADs that apply by manufacturer and type and a sixth that may apply but until inspected will not know for sure. What has the FAA...
Lowest power tow by [email protected]
What's the lowest power tow plane you've ever seen or towed by? An Examiner of mine said his was a C150 with 100hp. I also once saw paperwork for an 85hp Luscombe to tow.
Yesterday 08:09 PM
by Frank Whiteley Go to last post
9 32 Soaring
WWGC USTeam by [email protected]
In addition to the hugely well deserved congratulations to Sarah, I also think it worth mentioning that nobody does this on their own. Sarah and her team mates would be the first to agree. Kudos to John Good for accomplishing a dream of being the team captain to a World Champion. His dedication to...
Yesterday 05:36 PM
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
2 20 Soaring
Butterfly (air-avionics) Vario discontinued? by [email protected]
Am I right in my suspection that this Vario is no longer available? S
Yesterday 05:00 PM
by Richard Pfiffner[_2_] Go to last post
2 13 Soaring
wanted, a tail dolly for a Grob 103 Twin II by Scott Williams[_2_]
My club wants a cuff style tail dolly for a Grob 103A twin II Scott, Oklahoma Soaring Assc.
Yesterday 04:04 PM
by Scott Williams[_2_] Go to last post
0 13 Soaring
WWGC. by Charlie Quebec
Interesting news, the entire Australian team has been penalised for unsporting behaviour on the last day.. A protest is currently being heard. The bun fight at the Keepit corral.
by Martin Gregorie[_6_] Go to last post
42 137 Soaring
ballpark cost to install a towhook on a C182? by Matt McBee
A friend owns a Cessna 182. I am contemplating offering to cover the cost of him installing a towhook so I can fly out of my local airport instead of driving 6 hours round trip every time I want to fly. This would make it possible for me to fly much more often. About how much could I expect this...
No board meeting this week by David S
The GBSC Board of Directors met for an all-day planning meeting Saturday and will forgo the regular monthly meeting that would have been this week. The next board meeting is scheduled for February 18. Cheers, ...david
Yesterday 11:07 AM
by David S Go to last post
0 13 Soaring
Parachute needed by Colten Coughlin
Greetings! I have been trying to locate a used parachute, if you happen to know anybody that has one for sale or that you have one for sale, if you could let me know that would be amazing thank you!
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 07:28 AM
by Charles Longley Go to last post
16 70 Soaring
Schleicher cockpit by [email protected]
It's snowing and for entertainment sake I thought I'd throw this question out there. One of the selling points of the -24 and later Schleicher gliders is the "crashworthiness" of the fuselage. Waibel won the Ostiv, we've all seen pictures of the test rig dropping a fuselage after a simulated...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 02:07 AM