Speed of a vario by [email protected]
Which vario has lowest latency? (Least delay to indicate thermal we pass) Anyone has done side by side tests? S
by Dan Marotta Go to last post
17 53 Soaring
Best Flight Of the Day NA by Bob Youngblood
I have been looking at OLC and trying to make a determination as to had the best flight of the day in North America. Now listen, no politics here, just flight evaluation and the cut off time is midnight on the East Coast. No flaming liberals shall post. Bob
by Bob Youngblood Go to last post
71 881 Soaring
Looks like you can buy a piece of Seminole by [email protected]
This is on the SLGP web site. Important Notice Dear Friends, Seminole-Lake is my soul business and for as long as I lived, my intention was never to sell it. Due to family problems and COVID-19 issues I must take a decision about its future, therefore I’m determined to sell half of the...
by Bob Youngblood Go to last post
53 369 Soaring
wing tape by Colin Roney
Where and what product is the best white wing tape to be bought?
by Michael Opitz Go to last post
40 856 Soaring
FS: Discus 2b "as new" by Ross[_3_]
Due to an expanding family I am going to sell my Discus 2b. It has just had a complete repaint at DG and a new leather upholstery. Made 2003 2230 hours, 2 tow hooks Basically a 10/10 condition Can be configured as desired with instruments or bought without.
Yesterday 09:46 AM
by Ross[_3_] Go to last post